Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) package spiral pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cans (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz) canned corn
- 1 bottle (16 oz) Catalina salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain excess grease.
- In the same skillet, add water and taco seasoning to the beef; simmer (uncovered) for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato, corn, and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.