1 (20oz) package cheese-filled egg tortellini, cooked al dente, drained
1⁄3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 (8oz) jar basil pesto
1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
2 teaspoons minced garlic
12oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
8oz rotini pasta, cooked al dente, drained
1. Cook tortellini and rotini separately; set aside to drain and cool a bit.
2. In large bowl, combine all other ingredients, folding gently until well mixed.
3. Gently fold in pastas, until well coated.
4. Adjust salt, garlic, parmesan and olive oil to desired taste.
5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.