This is the BEST pasta salad I’ve ever had. It’s a fun twist on traditional pasta salad, full of great textures and flavors.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (14oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10oz) container grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (20oz) package cheese-filled egg tortellini, cooked al dente, drained
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8oz) jar basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 8oz rotini pasta, cooked al dente, drained
1. Cook tortellini and rotini separately; set aside to drain and cool a bit.
2. In large bowl, combine all other ingredients, folding gently until well mixed.
3. Gently fold in pastas, until well coated.
4. Adjust salt, garlic, parmesan and olive oil to desired taste.
5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.