- 10 Oz – Frozen Spinach Chopped
- 16 Oz – Canned Artichoke Hearts
- 8 Oz – Regular Cream Cheese
- 16 Oz – Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup – Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup – Sour Cream
- ½ Cup – Mayonnaise
- 3 Teaspoons – Garlic Minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thaw and drain frozen spinach.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients into a ceramic dish, except Grated Parmesan, and mix thoroughly.
- Place in center of oven and back for apprx. 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle on Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Return to oven and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before serving.