Matt Kuchar's Incredible Bunker Chip For...
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 lbs (32 oz) Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 (16 oz) cans Hormel Chili (with or w/o beans depending on preference)
- 16 oz salsa (your preference)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine velveeta, chili, and salsa.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until all ingredients have melted and blended together.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or fritos.