In a sign that season is just on the horizon, early college football lines for Week 1 have been released. It’s been a long seven months, but we are finally on the home stretch.
South Carolina and Texas A&M will kick off the season on Thursday, August 28th at 6:00 p.m. ET, and the early point spread has the Gamecocks as 10-point favorites to beat the Aggies.
There are a total of 14 matchups on Thursday night. Following are the games that have already been given lines.
- Texas A&M @ South Carolina (-11)
- Wake Forest (-3.5) @ Louisiana Monroe
- Tulane @ Tulsa (-4)
- Mississippi (-10) @ Boise State
- Temple @ Vanderbilt (-16.5)
- Rutgers @ Washington State (-9.5)
Friday, August 29th will feature seven games, five of which already have point spreads.
- BYU (-17) @ Connecticut (Uconn football tickets)
- Bowling Green (-7) @ Western Kentucky
- Colorado State @ Colorado (-3)
- Texas-San Antonio @ Houston (-12.5)
- UNLV @ Arizona (-24)
The remaining slate for the opening weekend will take place on Saturday, except for two games on Sunday – Utah State @ Tennessee (-6.5) and SMU @ Baylor (-31.5) – and one on Monday – Miami @ Louisville (-2.5).
Here are the lines that have been set.
- Penn State vs. UCF – Pick (Dublin)
- Ohio State (-17) @ Navy
- UCLA (-22.5) @ Virginia
- Appalachian State @ Michigan (-34.5)
- Troy @ UAB – Pick
- California @ Northwestern (-12)
- Georgia Southern @ NC State (-23)
- FAU @ Nebraska (-23.5)
- Boston College (-14.5) @ Massachusetts
- Marshall (-24) @ Miami (OH)
- Rice @ Notre Dame (-24)
- Alabama (-26.5) @ West Virginia
- Arkansas @ Auburn (-21.5)
- Clemson @ Georgia (-8)
- Ohio @ Kent State (-3)
- Louisiana Tech @ Oklahoma (-38)
- Western Michigan @ Purdue (-12.5)
- Idaho @ Florida (-34.5)
- Fresno State @ Southern Cal (-22)
- Southern Miss @ Mississippi State (-29)
- FSU (-17.5) vs Oklahoma State – Arlington, TX
- North Texas @ Texas (-24.5)
- UTEP @ New Mexico (-7.5)
- LSU (-4.5) @ Wisconsin – Houston, TX
For all of your college football betting needs, visit BetDSI.