The numbers are in and, once again, LeBron James has the top-selling jersey in the NBA’s official online marketplace. Coming in second is Oklahoma City superstar Kevin Durant. Perhaps not coincidentally, the players will likely end up Nos. 1 and 2 in this year’s MVP balloting (with KD expected to best The King).
Below is a list of the top 15 best-selling jerseys – unfortunately Matt Bonner did not make the cut.
1. LeBron James – Miami Heat
2. Kevin Durant – Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Kobe Bryant – Los Angeles Lakers
4. Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls
5. Stephen Curry – Golden State Warriors
6. Carmelo Anthony – New York Knicks
7. Dwyane Wade – Miami Heat
8. Chris Paul – Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving – Cleveland Cavaliers
10. James Harden – Houston Rockets
11. Blake Griffin – Los Angeles Clippers
12. Russell Westbrook – Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Rajon Rondo – Boston Celtics
14. Tim Duncan – San Antonio Spurs
15. Paul George – Indiana Pacers
[Thanks to FTW for the roundup]
Want to see LeBron live? Grab Heat tickets from FrontRowTickets.com.