During the summer of 2014, Boston’s TD Garden will begin its two-year, $70 million renovation. According to the Boston Globe, the refurbishment will be privately funded by Delaware North Companies, owner/operator of the Garden.
Following is a list of upgrades for the multipurpose complex:
- Relocation of Bruins’ Proshop from near the box office to Level 2
- Expansion of Bruins’ Proshop from 2,800 square feet to over 6,000 square feet
- Finalize free wi-fi for fans throughout the arena
- Architectural redesign to the Legends Club
- Expanded food and beverage menu
- Modernized concourses on Levels 4 and 7
Below is an artist’s rendering of the proposed renovation, with expanded Bruins Proshop.