University Ticket Office
University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office
625 Stadium Drive Parking Garage, Suite E
Lincoln, NE 68588-0124
Phone # (402) 472-3111
Toll Free # 1-800-8-BIGRED
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Nebraska football tickets are some of the toughest to come across. The Nebraska Ticket Office does not have any tickets available for the general public. Your best option is to stick to one of the online ticket sources or use the Nebraska Ticket Exchange.
Nebraska season tickets are tough to come by. For the best information visit the following links or give the ticket office a call at 1-800-8-BIGRED.
All student tickets for the 2011 Nebraska Football season went on sale on April 4 and sold out on April 16. On July 18 the student ticket wait list also filled up.
- Ticket pick-up will begin Thursday, August 25 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Parking Garage at 625 Stadium Drive (next to Huskers Authentic, just west of Memorial Stadium). Your current full-time student ID MUST be presented to pick up your ticket and presented with your ticket for entrance to all home games. Full-time registration status will be verified when the tickets are picked up and at the gate upon entrance to games.
- Student seating is general admission in the East Stadium (sections 9, 10 and 11) and the South Stadium (sections 12, 13 and 14).
- Student tickets may be validated on game day at the Main Ticket Office, outside windows, with cash only.
- Lost or stolen student tickets cannot be replaced, keep them in a safe, secure location at all times, especially on game day.
Will Call, Recruits, Players Family
The main will call is located at the main ticket office on Stadium Drive (west side of the stadium). Main will Call Office opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. Nebraska does not except drop off will call.
- Public will call – main Ticket Office on Stadium Drive
- Nebraska Players Guests – Gate 1
- High School Coaches and Recruits – Gate 1
- Visiting Team Will Call/Guests – Gate 1
- Gate 1 Will Call Hours – 90 minutes before kick-off until half time
CLICK HERE for all ticket FAQ’s
- Season tickets - requests for two tickets, (one (1) for the person in need of assistance and one (1) for a companion) will be fulfilled based on need, a signed physician form (provided by the Ticket Office/UNL ADA Office) and availability.
- Single game tickets - any seats remaining after filling season ticket orders will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have tickets for general public seating for football but need accessible seating, please visit the Athletic Ticket Office at the event to exchange. For other sports, please call or visit the Ticket Office for further instructions. These will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, limit of two. Please call the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office at 800-824-4733 if you have questions or need to request a form.
- Everyone needs a ticket, regardless of age, for Football.
Change of Address
- All changes of address must be submitted in writing to the Athletic Ticket Office by the ticket holder of record. Click “Change of Address Form” below to print the form. Complete with the appropriate information and signature, and mail or fax to the Ticket Office. If you are a season ticket holder and your address changes three months or less before the start of the season, please contact the ticket office to arrange to have your tickets rerouted from our off site printer. A reroute fee may apply.
- Fans may purchase tickets with cash or check or may charge with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. All sales are final unless an order cannot be filled.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. Please make sure to confirm your order before submitting payment.
- Engaging in or facilitating the resale or attempted resale at a price higher than the ticket’s printed face value is grounds for seizure of the ticket or cancellation without refund or compensation. Please be aware that tickets obtained from sources other than the University of Nebraska Ticket Office may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- The Ticket Office will only conduct business with the ticket holder of record (photo ID required).
- Treat tickets like cash. Keep them in a safe, secure location at all times,
especially on game day.
- Lost ticket replacements will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. There will be a non-refundable $10 fee per ticket to reprint lost or stolen tickets, payable by credit card only. If ticket fraud is discovered, the full ticket price will be assessed to the account and season ticket privileges could be terminated.
References: University of Nebraska, Huskers.com