Information Collected by Gamedayr
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Gamedayr users:
1. Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Gamedayr and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Gamedayr cookie information, and the page you requested. Gamedayr uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Gamedayr may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Gamedayr will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Gamedayr is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Gamedayr may send out e-mails with Gamedayr-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Gamedayr cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Gamedayr Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Gamedayr Media Network, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Gamedayr Services.
Gamedayr places advertising and sponsored links on its platform. These clients are not vested with in Gamedayr and not associated with the Gamedayr Media Network,LLC. Gamedayr’s content is not effected by the advertisers and sponsors. Gamedayr’s opinions will remain the views of our writers and contributors, even though sponsored links may appear with in our content.
Betting Lines and Odds Disclaimer
Gamedayr is NOT a gambling site. The betting lines and odds provided by Gamedayr are for entertainment purposes only. Gamedayr users agree that these lines are to be checked before placing any wagers. Gamedayr is not liable for any wagers placed by our users.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
Gamedayr Personnel: Gamedayr personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Gamedayr business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Gamedayr, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: Gamedayr allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Gamedayr website.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
COPPA Guidelines - Children Under 18 Years of Age
Gamedayr is meant for persons over the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 should not sign up for any of Gamedayr’s services and correspondence. If a minor under the age of 13 has signed up for these services without consent, any parent has the right to ask for their child’s information to be blocked. Once they have shown Gamedayr Media Network, LLC that they are the legal guardian of the child who’s information is being requested, Gamedayr will release the information and delete it upon request.
Gamedayr Media Network, LLC will maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information they collect from children who have disobeyed Gamedayr’s guidelines., including by taking reasonable steps to release such information only to parties capable of maintaining its confidentiality and security. Gamedayr will also retain personal information collected online from a child for only as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and delete the information using reasonable measures to protect against its unauthorized access or use.
Please contact our team members at NiceCatch@Gamedayr.com with any questions or concerns.
You agree that all of Gamedayr’s trademarks, trade names, service marks and other Yahoo logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of Gamedayr Media Network, LLC (the “Gamedayr Marks”). Without Gamedayr”s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Gamedayr Marks
Conditions of Use
Gamedayr requires that users of the Site respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all third parties. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Gamedayr will terminate, where warranted as determined in Gamedayr’s sole discretion, users whom Gamedayr believes are intentional and/or repeat infringers.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the Site, please send a “DMCA Notice” described below to Gamedayr’s DMCA Agent. To be effective, federal law requires your DMCA Notice to include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, with sufficient detail so that Gamedayr may readily locate it.
- Information sufficient to permit Gamedayr to contact you such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement declaring that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest allegedly infringed or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright interest allegedly infringed.
The DMCA and all LEGAL Notices must be submitted to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org