This is a delightful appetizer, sweet corn and avocado are the perfect additions to salsa.
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 1 14.5oz can of corn, drained
- 3 ripe avocados – peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper – seeded, finely diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 drops hot sauce, or to taste
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- tortilla chips
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine: corn, avocados, onion, and bell pepper; toss gently.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make dressing.
3. Pour dressing over avocado mixture and toss gently to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or until ready to serve.
5. Serve cold, with tortilla chips.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Avocado Corn Salsa,
After LeBron James buried a game-winning layup in overtime to lead the Miami Heat over the Indiana Pacers, fans on Twitter went absolutely nuts.
With no time remaining in overtime, LeBron James hit a game-winning layup to give the Miami Heat a Game 1 win over the Indiana Pacers.
Down three in his Pacers’ Game 1 conference finals showdown against Miami, Indiana’s Paul George buried a buzzer beating three pointer to force overtime.
This dad snagged a foul ball in one hand while holding his baby in the other during the San Francisco Giants-Washington Nationals game.
During Miami’s Game 1 Eastern conference finals showdown against Indiana, the Heat’s Norris Cole took a very liberal arm swing to David West’s nut region.
This is the thigh of a Buffalo Bills fan. On it is a massive tattoo of OJ Simpson’s mugshot.