The mild creaminess of avocados, blended with the sharpness of goat cheese makes this dip irresistible.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 3 ripe avocados – peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4oz cream cheese
- 4oz goat cheese
- tortilla chips
1. In a medium bowl, combine: avocados, garlic, cumin and salt.
2. Using an electric hand mixer, blend ingredients together.
3. Add lime juice, cream cheese and goat cheese, pulsing until smooth and blended well.
4. Add a bit more salt, if necessary.
5. Refrigerate until serving; serve cold with tortilla chips.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Avocado Goat Cheese Dip,
After Tiger Woods called Sergio Garcia a whiner, Garcia agreed. Wait what? Yes, Garcia called himself a whiner in trying to take a shot at the legendary golfer.
On Monday, a devastating tornado tore through Moore, Oklahoma. Gator Nation’s thoughts and prayers are with Oklahoma. #PrayForOklahoma
John Calipari took aim at a familiar foe: the NCAA. Claiming the NCAA has embarrassed him, Cal called for stricter eligibility and hinted at secession. Does his argument hold water, and what do we make of the coach’s gripes?
This time-lapse video illustrates the path one of the most destructive tornados we have ever seen took through Moore, Oklahoma.
How humble is Teddy Bridgewater? The Louisville Cardinals star quarterback turned down the school’s plan to run a national Heisman campaign for him.
A mile-wide tornado touched down and tore Moore, Oklahoma to shreds. Kevin Durant and a number of superstars tweeted their support for the victims.