With only 3 ingredients, this simple and delicious appetizer is always a big hit on game day!
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers (halved lengthwise and seeded)
- 8oz package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
1. Pre-heat an outdoor grill to high heat.
2. Spread the cream cheese into the jalapeno halves.
3. Wrap one strip of bacon around each stuffed jalapenos; secure with a toothpick.
4. Place onto the grill and cook until the bacon is crispy. Serve warm.
Englishman Justin Rose took home the 113th U.S. Open championship. It was only fitting he did so on Father’s Day, as his dad was his coach until he passed away.
Tiger Woods was not even close to U.S. Open winner Justin Rose and the rest of the players at the top of the leaderboard. He explains why in an interview afterwards.
The New England Patriots make a public statement expressing the fact that Vladimir Putin did not, in fact, steal Robert Kraft’s Super Bowl ring.
Kobe Bryant takes in a Yankees-Angels game in Los Angeles, complete with slick sunglasses and a Corona. Like a boss.
Phil Mickelson decided to skip the putter altogether on the 10th hole of the 2013 US Open, burying an eagle to move to even-par on the tournament and into the lead.
Rory McIlroy’s club had no chance after that water shot on the final day of the U.S. Open. McIlroy decided it’d be better to bend it in half than use it the rest of the day.