This dip is perfect for those cold fall days, when it’s just a little too cold to bust out the grill for BBQ. You get all of the flavors you love about BBQ chicken, in one delicious dip! Serve warm, with tortilla chips or fritos.
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer mixture into a lightly greased 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and remaining cheese evenly over the top of dip.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]BBQ Chicken Dip,
Tim Lincecum wound up for a pitch on Saturday night against the Rockies, but proceeded to fall off the mound instead and balk the runner to second.
Kentucky Derby-winning horse Orb came up short on Sunday at the Preakness, finishing fourth behind winner Oxbow, place Itsmyluckyday and show Mylute.
Oxbow stole the show at the 2013 Preakness Stakes, ending Orbs’ run at a Triple Crown. Here’s the complete results and payouts for the race.
The field for the 2013 SEC Baseball Tournament has been set. Following is the bracket for the 12-team tournament format, which will take place May 21-26.
San Francisco 49ers fourth round draft pick Marcus Lattimore busts out his best Jim Harbaugh impersonation.
David Beckham played his last soccer game ever on Saturday. He exited the pitch to a standing ovation and a toss into the air from his teammates.