Sweet and creamy, full of flavor, the combination of chocolate and coconut is just heavenly. You may want to make two batches because they will go quickly.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12oz) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3. Mix and pat into the bottom of one 9×13 inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Combine the condensed milk and flaked coconut.
6. Carefully spread over the crust.
7. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top; bake for 2 more minutes.
9. Spread melted chocolate chips to cover coconut mixture completely.
9. Let cool and cut into squares.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Coconut Mounds Bars,
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh learned the Red Wings tradition “Legend of the Octopus.”
With their loss to the Pacers, many are claiming the 2012-13 season as a failure for the Knicks. A closer look shows that the team actually overachieved. This squad did something not seen in New York since before Y2K.
The decision of Ty Flournoy-Smith to transfer out of Georgia may have opened up a scholarship at Georgia for Milan Richard, Herschel Walker’s nephew.
Standing in at 6-foot-6 and 225 pounds, OJ Howard is set to make a major splash as a freshman tight end for the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Mark Richt and the Georgia Bulldogs are zeroing in on five-star defensive tackle recruit Lamont Gaillard, who is said to be leaning towards Athens.
The 2013 showdown between the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes will take place on Sept. 7 at noon. The memes aren’t happy about it.