The sweet and savory flavors of crab rangoons, combined to create a tasty dip alternative.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans crab meat (drained)
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
2. Add all other ingredients to the cream cheese. Mix until well blended.
3. Place mixture into greased baking dish (7X11 or similar size); bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
4. Serve hot with vegetables, chips or fried wontons.
After Tiger Woods called Sergio Garcia a whiner, Garcia agreed. Wait what? Yes, Garcia called himself a whiner in trying to take a shot at the legendary golfer.
On Monday, a devastating tornado tore through Moore, Oklahoma. Gator Nation’s thoughts and prayers are with Oklahoma. #PrayForOklahoma
John Calipari took aim at a familiar foe: the NCAA. Claiming the NCAA has embarrassed him, Cal called for stricter eligibility and hinted at secession. Does his argument hold water, and what do we make of the coach’s gripes?
This time-lapse video illustrates the path one of the most destructive tornados we have ever seen took through Moore, Oklahoma.
How humble is Teddy Bridgewater? The Louisville Cardinals star quarterback turned down the school’s plan to run a national Heisman campaign for him.
A mile-wide tornado touched down and tore Moore, Oklahoma to shreds. Kevin Durant and a number of superstars tweeted their support for the victims.