Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and butter; microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in 2 cups of the sugar, until blend well.
5. Stir in 4 eggs and 1 cup of flour.
6. Spread chocolate mixture in the greased pan.
7. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese.
8. Gradually add in remaining ingredients: 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup flour; combine until well blended.
9. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter already in pan.
10. Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake.