This recipe is quick and easy, making it a perfect tailgate appetizer. It’s creamy and cheesy, loaded with corn and other veggies, with just a hint of Mexican flavors.
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 2 (11 oz) cans Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded and chopped
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with fritos or tortilla chips.
The NBA has confirmed that the Spurs made an illegal substitution when Tim Duncan was allowed back into the game after Ray Allen’s game-tying shot at the end of regulation.
LeBron James has huge plans for the evening before Game 7 between his Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs. They involve his kids, a TV, and SpongeBob.
Brazilian soccer star Neymar scored one silky goal and then showed off his world-class dribbling skills on an assist to Jo against Mexico in the Confederations Cup.
As far as the Heat’s Chris Bosh is concerned, the bandwagon fans who left Game 6 early can just watch Game 7 from home in their bro tanks.
After months of basketball and a roller coaster NBA Finals, it all comes down to this: Who is going to win a decisive Game 7 of the NBA Finals?
Jimmy Fallon unveils his 2013 Stanley Cup Finals Superlatives and they are pretty witty.