A creamy, hot crab dip is the ideal tailgating treat for a cool fall day. This recipe is full of delicious crab flavor and very well-seasoned, it will be a huge hit!
Total Time: 17-20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- 8 oz white crab meat, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small white onion, minced
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except crab meat.
- Stir until well blended; gently fold in crab meat.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Serve warm, with crackers.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Hot Cream Cheese Crab Dip,
Oxbow stole the show at the 2013 Preakness Stakes, ending Orbs’ run at a Triple Crown. Here’s the complete results and payouts for the race.
The field for the 2013 SEC Baseball Tournament has been set. Following is the bracket for the 12-team tournament format, which will take place May 21-26.
San Francisco 49ers fourth round draft pick Marcus Lattimore busts out his best Jim Harbaugh impersonation.
David Beckham played his last soccer game ever on Saturday. He exited the pitch to a standing ovation and a toss into the air from his teammates.
It’s the NFL offseason, which basically means it’s time to enjoy a little free time if you’re a player. Cam Newton apparently enjoys his at the pedicure salon with his mom.
Listen up people, Charmin is tired of skidmards. So tired that the brand created this “Stop Skidmarks” campaign at Charlotte Motor Speedway.