These should be made in multiple batches because they will disappear fast. A delicious little cookie filled with creamy peanut butter cup.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 40 Resee’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix (ingredients as needed on package: oil, water, egg)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter cookie mix and package ingredients.
3. Place balls of dough (1 tablespoon each) into a greased mini muffin pan.
4. Bake for amount of time indicated on cookie mix package.
5. While the cookies are baking, unwrap the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
6. Once cookies are golden brown, remove muffin pan from over.
7. While the cookies are still hot, place an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the center of each.
8. Gently press the peanut butter cup down into the cookie, as far it will go.
9. Allow cookies to cool slightly, before removing them to a cooling rack.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Peanut Butter Cup Cookies,
The LSU Tigers dominated Arkansas on the mound and scored just enough runs to advance past the Razorbacks, 3-1, in the SEC conference tournament semifinals.
In an epic finish to an exciting Champions League final, Arjen Robben scored the go-ahead goal in the 89th minute to lift his Bayern Munich squad over Dortmund.
Dortmund goalie Roman Weidenfeller managed to make a save against Bayern Munich, but only because the shot smashed off his face. Ouch.
America is more cynical than ever. In today’s sports world, is it okay to root for the superstar, LeBron James, or are we too jaded to respect players outside of our teams?
On Saturday, thousands turned out to run the final mile of the Boston Marathon after tragic terrorist attacks stopped the race in its tracks on April 15.
The Seattle Mariners asked ESPN’s John Clayton to throw out the ceremonial first pitch, so the reporter hit the gym to whip himself into the shape.