Everything you love about pepperoni pizza – this dip is really easy, and always a huge hit.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 envelope Lipton “Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix”
- 16oz sour cream
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) chopped pepperoni
- 1 loaf italian or french bread, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
3. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
5. Serve warm with bread.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Pepperoni Pizza Dip,
After Tiger Woods called Sergio Garcia a whiner, Garcia agreed. Wait what? Yes, Garcia called himself a whiner in trying to take a shot at the legendary golfer.
On Monday, a devastating tornado tore through Moore, Oklahoma. Gator Nation’s thoughts and prayers are with Oklahoma. #PrayForOklahoma
John Calipari took aim at a familiar foe: the NCAA. Claiming the NCAA has embarrassed him, Cal called for stricter eligibility and hinted at secession. Does his argument hold water, and what do we make of the coach’s gripes?
This time-lapse video illustrates the path one of the most destructive tornados we have ever seen took through Moore, Oklahoma.
How humble is Teddy Bridgewater? The Louisville Cardinals star quarterback turned down the school’s plan to run a national Heisman campaign for him.
A mile-wide tornado touched down and tore Moore, Oklahoma to shreds. Kevin Durant and a number of superstars tweeted their support for the victims.