This dip is cheesy, meaty, delicious perfection. Share the great tastes of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich, in a warm and bubbly way. Serve with toasted bread slices or crackers.
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 lb sliced roast beef, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat combine onion, green pepper, and Italian dressing.
- Cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
- Add provolone, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper (to taste); stir until the cheeses have melted.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in the roast beef.
- Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 baking dish; sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of dip.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
More Hot Dips >> BBQ Chicken Dip, Hot & Cheesy Corn Dip
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Philly Cheesesteak Dip,
After being accused of fouling hard on purpose, Miami Heat forward Shane Battier explained that he is only doing his job, and that is to win basketball games.
Nebraska Cornhuskers defensive end Avery Moss is facing up to six months in jail for exposing himself to a convenience store employee. Twice.
Bo Jackson’s 1991 Nike Air Trainer Max shoes are set to be re-released on May 25, and they are still as ballin’ as ever. What else was going on in 1991?
Jose Canseco once again took to Twitter to promise to take a lie detector test after a woman told police that he had raped her.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is confident that is still the fastest player at his position in the NFL., challenges others to a race-off.
In light of the NBA first teams being released, here is the All-NBA Hair Team for the 2012-13 season. Which players have the best hairdos?