This sweet treat is named for the 2012 Heisman winner, Johnny Manziel, who is also know for dressing up as Scooby-Doo this past Halloween. Chocolate, peanut butter Chex mix, coated in powdered sugar is an easy and sweet snack to have on hand.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 8 cups Chex cereal
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt peanut butter, margarine, and chocolate chips together, stirring constantly.
- Place half of the Chex cereal in a large bowl, then pour half of the chocolate chip mixture over it.
- Add the remaining Chex mix, and then the other half of the chocolate mixture.
- Stir until well coated.
- Place powdered sugar in a large Zip-Loc bag; add Chex mix to bad.
- Seal bag and shake well.
- Store in airtight container.
What is going on in this new K-Mart commercial? We’re not quite sure, but we do know that there is a very distinct — and hilarious — difference between saying “big gas savings” slowly or quickly.
The Baltimore Orioles were headed up to Toronto to take on the Blue Jays, and what better way to travel than in Canadian Tuxedos? That is a lot of denim.
Three sports couples, including Jay-Z and Beyonce, Tom Brady and Gisele, made Forbes’ list of the World’s Most Powerful Couples.
Big Ten fans love their baseball so much that they packed Target Field for the 2013 B1G Conference Baseball Tournament. Well, sort of.
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree posted a Terminator photo to his Instragram account, promising to be back in his best Arnold voice.
Washington Nationals pitching coach Steve McNatty posed in Playgirl when he was younger, so his players made shirts with the infamous photo on them.