A sweet and crunchy treat, you’ll be amazed at how simple these are!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 40 salted saltine crackers, or enough to line your pan
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with aluminum foil
- Line saltine crackers in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- In a small pot combine sugar and butter and bring to a boil.
- Once mixture is at a boil, continue boiling for 3 minutes. Mixture should be a deep caramel color.
- Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 to 6 minutes. It will get all bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and let sit a couple of minutes to melt.
- Spread melted chocolate over entire pan; top with chopped nuts if desired.
- Cool completely and break into pieces.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Super Simple Toffee,
The insane, wild, epic, roller coaster ride that was Game 6 of the NBA Finals got Metta World Peace making all sort of crazy announcements via Twitter.
Ray Allen’s late three-pointer to send Game 6 into overtime was so epic that fans recalled his equally epic role as Jesus Shuttlesworth in “He Got Game.”
Miami Heat big man Chris Bosh came through in a huge way, blocking Danny Green in overtime to force a deciding Game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals.
Lebron James skied up for a huge block of Tim Duncan during Game 6 of the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs.
The one and only Ray Allen buried a three-pointer from the corner to send an already epic Game 6 of the NBA Finals into overtime.
Count Metta World Peace among those impressed by LeBron James’ fourth quarter Game 6 efforts without his headband on.