Meaty sausage is combined with cream cheese and salsa to create a hearty, Mexican queso dip. This dip is a real crowd pleaser!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (16 oz) rolls of sausage
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 28 oz picante sauce (per your preference)
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the sausage, breaking it up and crumbling it as it cooks.
- Once cooked through, use a slotted spoon to transfer sausage from skillet to a medium pot.
- Add cream cheese and picante sauce to sausage; heat pot over medium low heat.
- Continue to cook dip, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and dip is well blended.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
Nebraska Cornhuskers defensive end Avery Moss is facing up to six months in jail for exposing himself to a convenience store employee. Twice.
Bo Jackson’s 1991 Nike Air Trainer Max shoes are set to be re-released on May 25, and they are still as ballin’ as ever. What else was going on in 1991?
Jose Canseco once again took to Twitter to promise to take a lie detector test after a woman told police that he had raped her.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is confident that is still the fastest player at his position in the NFL., challenges others to a race-off.
In light of the NBA first teams being released, here is the All-NBA Hair Team for the 2012-13 season. Which players have the best hairdos?
Alabama auctioned off the shards of the National Championship trophy for $105,000. That got us thinking what else Tide fans could buy for that same amount.