Adding shrimp to a traditional pico de gallo recipe is almost a no-brainer. The flavors are tangy and spicy, the perfect Mexican appetizer for your tailgate.
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 12 oz cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined), coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 oz) container cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 Jalapeños, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a medium plastic/glass bowl, combine shrimp, tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, and cilantro; stir until well blended.
- Add lime juice; stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with tortillas or on tacos.
Oxbow stole the show at the 2013 Preakness Stakes, ending Orbs’ run at a Triple Crown. Here’s the complete results and payouts for the race.
The field for the 2013 SEC Baseball Tournament has been set. Following is the bracket for the 12-team tournament format, which will take place May 21-26.
San Francisco 49ers fourth round draft pick Marcus Lattimore busts out his best Jim Harbaugh impersonation.
David Beckham played his last soccer game ever on Saturday. He exited the pitch to a standing ovation and a toss into the air from his teammates.
It’s the NFL offseason, which basically means it’s time to enjoy a little free time if you’re a player. Cam Newton apparently enjoys his at the pedicure salon with his mom.
Listen up people, Charmin is tired of skidmards. So tired that the brand created this “Stop Skidmarks” campaign at Charlotte Motor Speedway.