Strawberries lend their sweet flavor to this delicious sangria. Feel free to double (or triple) this recipe if you’re entertaining a crowd.
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- Whole strawberries (optional)
- In a 2-quart pitcher stir together wine, strawberry schnapps, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sliced strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve in glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with whole strawberries.
More Adult Beverages >> Mojitos by the Pitcher, Champagne Sangria
Plaxico Burress ironically unveiled his new sock collection, the Plaxico Burress Collection, atop a New York City nightclub.
Sergio Garcia made a racist “fried chicken” comment regarding Tiger Woods, now Woods has chimed in on the remark via Twitter.
Jesse James completely severed his finger, chopping off the entire top half of his right hand’s pinky. He then shared this photo to Instagram.
The first half of the Memphis Grizzlies’ Game 2 playoff showdown against San Antonio did not go as planned. This 20-second sequence pretty much sums it up.
Oklahoma Sooners coach Bob Stoops said that the tornado which devastated Moore passed only mile away from his home, while his family was inside.
Memphis Grizzlies forward Quincy Pondexter rose up and dunked all over the Spurs’ Boris Diaw during their Game 2 NBA Playoff showdown in San Antonio.