Turn your tailgate into a fiesta, when you serve this kicked up pasta salad. All the flavors you love most about Mexican food come together as an awesome taco pasta salad side dish.
Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) package spiral pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cans (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (15.25 oz) canned corn
- 1 bottle (16 oz) Catalina salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain excess grease.
- In the same skillet, add water and taco seasoning to the beef; simmer (uncovered) for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato, corn, and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Taco Pasta Salad,
Paul George rocked the craziest outfit of the 2013 NBA Playoffs during pre-game of the Pacers Game 1 showdown against the Heat.
Indiana Pacers power forward/center Ian Mahinmi rocked some sort of butler outfit prior to the Game 1 showdown against the Miami Heat.
Bomani Jones stands up for the deliciousness of chicken and it’s about time. Bill Plaschke chooses Church’s over Popeyes, his opinion is no longer valid, ever.
Shaq rocked TNT’s NBA pre-game show with a diamond studded tie and proceeded to sing about it, remixing Rihanna’s “Diamonds.”
Lauren Tannehill, wife of Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan, had herself quite the fishing day this past weekend.
Did San Francisco hand the keys to its city over to Steve Curry, or star Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry? Mayor Ed Lee seems to be confused.