This is the BEST pasta salad I’ve ever had. It’s a fun twist on traditional pasta salad, full of great textures and flavors.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (14oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10oz) container grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (20oz) package cheese-filled egg tortellini, cooked al dente, drained
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8oz) jar basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 8oz rotini pasta, cooked al dente, drained
1. Cook tortellini and rotini separately; set aside to drain and cool a bit.
2. In large bowl, combine all other ingredients, folding gently until well mixed.
3. Gently fold in pastas, until well coated.
4. Adjust salt, garlic, parmesan and olive oil to desired taste.
5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Tortellini Pesto Pasta Salad,
Memphis Grizzlies forward Quincy Pondexter rose up and dunked all over the Spurs’ Boris Diaw during their Game 2 NBA Playoff showdown in San Antonio.
Will Muschamp’s kids, Jackson and Whit, perfect the “Muschamp Stare” in a new Florida Gators promotional video for the 2013 season.
The jersey of Oklahoma City superstar Kevin Durant hangs in this powerful photo of the wreckage of the tragic tornado strike in Moore, Oklahoma.
In honor of Charlotte’s decision to change from the Bobcats back to the Hornets, Kobe Bryant posted a photo from 1996 after he had been drafted by the old Hornets.
Now we know where Nerlens Noel got his legendary hair. Noel’s mom’s hairdo was easily the big winner at the 2013 NBA Draft Lottery.
Wisconsin Badgers coach Gary Andersen slipped on a Culver’s apron, hit the grill, and hand-delivered butter burgers for charity.