Preparation Time 35 Minutes
- 10 Oz – Frozen Spinach Chopped
- 16 Oz – Canned Artichoke Hearts
- 8 Oz – Regular Cream Cheese
- 16 Oz – Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup – Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup – Sour Cream
- ½ Cup – Mayonnaise
- 3 Teaspoons – Garlic Minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thaw and drain frozen spinach.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients into a ceramic dish, except Grated Parmesan, and mix thoroughly.
- Place in center of oven and back for apprx. 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle on Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Return to oven and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before serving.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Ultimate Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip (Hot),
Can all the hoopla over Johnny Manziel’s infamous tweet about leaving College Station be over a parking ticket? Why not, it is the offseason after all.
Not only is Aaron Hernandez being investigated for his potential role in a homicide, but he is now being sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face after a night at a strip club.
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has yet to be ruled out of the investigation into a homicide near his home.
Three Chicago Blackhawks fans wanted to show off their favorite team’s Stanley Cup Swagger. While, yes, their city is amazing, the jury is still out on the music video.
Online Vegas sports book Bovada has released odds on whether or not LeBron James will wear a headband for Game 7 of NBA Finals.
Coach Les Miles and the LSU Tigers are honing in on the No. 28-overall recruit for the 2014 class, wide receiver Malachi Dupre.