This is a cheesy and hearty dip that is simple to throw together. Make this at your next big football tailgate and watch it disappear.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 lbs (32 oz) Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 (16 oz) cans Hormel Chili (with or w/o beans depending on preference)
- 16 oz salsa (your preference)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine velveeta, chili, and salsa.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until all ingredients have melted and blended together.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or fritos.
Jay-Z and Roc Nation Sports hooked up client Skylar Diggins with a brand new Mercedes Benz.
Tiger Woods, Chris Paul and Kid Rock recently hit the golf links in Vegas for some quality bro time (and to support Woods’ foundation).
Canadian singer Alexis Normand completely butchers the the United State’s national anthem, The Star-Spangled Banner, in this video.
Fans of Washington Redskins’ star quarterback Robert Griffin III bought all of his wedding registry gifts for him. This photo of a very thankful RGIII was the result.
The point spreads for every Week 1 college football matchup of the 2013 season have been released. As expected, Alabama is a massive favorite against Virginia Tech.
Derrick Rose’s decision to sit out the entire year has caused Washington Wizards first-round pick Bradley Beal to lose respect for the Chicago Bulls guard.