College football is set to kick off Week 5 of the 2013 season.
For the second week in a row, the ACC gets a featured game on Thursday night. Virginia Tech is a road underdog against a Georgia Tech team that looked good in dispatching of North Carolina last week. The league’s two national powers, Florida State and Clemson, take on bottom-feeders Boston College and Wake Forest. Money can be made, but the favorites will have to score in bunches to make it happen.
Vegas Insider has released the betting lines and point spreads for Week 5′s ACC schedule. All lines are from Monday September 23, 2013.
- Virginia Tech (+6.5) at Georgia Tech (-6.5) - Thursday, September 26th at 7:30PM.
- Miami (-20) at USF - Saturday, September 28th at Noon.
- North Carolina (-11) vs ECU - Saturday, September 28th at 12:30PM.
- Virginia (-6.5) at Pittsburgh (+6.5) - Saturday, September 28th at 12:30PM.
- Duke (-11) vs Troy – Saturday, September 28th at 3:00PM.
- NC State (-23) vs Central Michigan - Saturday, September 28th at 3:30PM.
- Florida State (-22.5) at Boston College (+22.5) - Saturday, September 28th at 3:30PM.
- Wake Forest (+27.5) at Clemson (-27.5) - Saturday, September 28th at 3:30PM.
- Syracuse – OPEN
- Maryland – OPEN
Who is the smart money on this week? Sound off in the comments below!