Alabama football is never really “off the radar,” but with the A-Day spring game right around the corner media coverage is heating up. From finding a replacement for AJ McCarron, to new offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin, to several starter-caliber players having recent legal issues, this offseason has provided more question marks than usual for coach Nick Saban.
Below is a roundup of Tide articles from across the web. Here is what everyone is talking about heading into A-Day:
- Despite their run-ins with the law, both Dillon Lee and Altee Tenpenny continue to practice with the team. Lee still appears to be in contention for a starting role.
- Who will have the higher Spring Game attendance: Alabama or Auburn? Will the Tide break their 2011 record of 92,310?
- Derrick Henry’s coming out party happened at the 2014 Sugar Bowl. Now he’s a backup projected to make a run at the Heisman.
- Blake Sims may be the early clubhouse leader to fill McCarron’s void.
- What to expect out of Lane Kiffin’s offense, following the latest scrimmage.
- Tony Brown and Reuben Foster are two of the list of defensive players already dinged up.
- Nick Saban is still God.