Is 2013 about to turn into The Year of the Chrome?
The Auburn Tigers recently became the latest in an increasingly long line of teams rumored to be putting a chrome helmet into the program’s lid rotation.
What do you think, War Eagle Nation? Is it time for the Tigers to get their chrome on?
More Wild Helmets:
- Oregon brings the next generation to ESPN’s Car Wash
- Baylor’s new chrome practically glows
- Memphis Tigers get shiny
- Western Kentucky joins the fun
- Indiana’s candy canes dome-pieces are priceless
- What’s better? Mississippi State’s golds or Ole Miss’ silvers?
- Miami of Ohio’s Zubaz helmets are the greatest/worst ever
- South Carolina goes crazy new-school