These are a cinch to throw together and since they’re baked (not fried) they’re easy to cook, no greasy mess. This recipe yields a lot, so we recommend offering various dipping sauces to enjoy these bite size treats.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- 2 (8 0z) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 oz) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 4 -5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 (48 count) package wonton skins
- 1/4-1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine first six ingredients; mix until well blended.
- Place one teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Moisten edges of wonton paper with water (dip your finger in a bowl of water, then quickly trace it along all edges).
- Carefully bring opposite sides of the wonton papers together to form a pointed top; press edges to seal.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange wontons so they fill the pan but don’t touch.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown (bake in multiple batches, if necessary).
- Serve with one (or more) of these delicious sauce options: sweet thai chili sauce; hoisin sauce; plum sauce; duck sauce; soy sauce