A Batman-inspired golf cart recently hit the eBay auction block and sold for a whopping $17,500. According to the posting, an EZ-Go Golf-Cart was stripped to the frame and built back up into a ride that Bruce Wayne would be proud of (if he were real).
The company claims to have put over $30,000 into making this cart. Following are specs of what the individual who shelled out the big bucks received:
- 4-link Rear Suspension with Coil Covers
- Brand New 6 Trojan Gell Cell 8 volt batteries have been replaced for this sale. Pictures taken before.
- Rear disc breaks were installed to allow stopping quickly.
- 500 Amp Controller
- (Replaced with a Go-Cart Motor) 48 Volts 6HP 4600 RPMs (Clocked at 38MPH)
- Standard golf carts are always in your rear view mirrors!
- Custom made Dual 28″ Super Swamper tires – smaller version of the Original Tumbler Tires from the Movie.
- 110 Volt Converter
- On Board Charger
- Secret Kill switch as an anti theft device
- 4 Cup Holders
- iPad – Stand
- Lights, side mirrors
- Horn with a noise that is as equal in stature
- Rear warning backup buzzers
- Adjustable Leather Seats
- Batman Logo on a Sports Steering Column
It is also “guaranteed to turn heads,” per the description. However, we aren’t quite sure if it will save Gotham City.
Following are a few photos of the production and final product, courtesy of eBay.
[Thanks to Shane Bacon for the incredible hat tip]