Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs whole milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1/8-1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; remove the yolks, and set whites aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mush yolks well with a fork, until no lumps remain.
- Add the next ten ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary (to taste).
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into the egg white halves.
- Place in a sealed container, or a container covered tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Dust with additional paprika, if desired.