Photo: New Orleans Saints give out 75,000...
All of the delicious flavors of a BLT – most importantly, bacon – stuffed into sweet cherry tomatoes.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 48 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tps fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Using a melon-baller, scoop out and discard the pulp.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.