A spicy twist on traditional pasta salad, this delicious side dish provides all of the favorite flavors of buffalo chicken, sure to please any crowd.
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 1. Boil pasta according to directions on box.
- 2. Drain pasta and flash with cold water to stop the cooking process; let cool.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, combine blue cheese dressing and Frank’s hot sauce.
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chicken, celery, and red onion.
- 5. Slowly add in the dressing/hot sauce mixture to the pasta mixture, until well incorporated.
- (If you prefer spicier, add more Frank’s hot sauce at this point.)
- 6. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7. Refrigerate for one hour, serve cold.