Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 – cup mayonnaise
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 – cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 – cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 2 – green onions, finely chopped
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 8 – Ritz crackers, crushed
- 8 – slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper; Mix until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow 9 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top mixture with cracker crumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove baking dish from oven and top with bacon.
- Serve hot with additional Ritz crackers.