North Donahue Dr
Fans traveling to Auburn from the Farmville Road (County Road 72) area should be advised the bridge on North Donahue Drive is under construction and not passable. Please detour to College Street (Alabama 147).
Mell Street Corridor
Vehicles will ONLY be allowed to access the Mell Street corridor from South College Street via Roosevelt Drive. Guest vehicles parking on Mell Street south of Roosevelt Drive may park on either side of the roadway, but will be required to park facing south. Guest vehicles parking on Mell Street north of Roosevelt Drive may park on either side of the roadway, but will be required to park facing north. Vehicle entry to the corridor will not be permitted from South College Street west onto Thach Avenue NOR from Samford Avenue north onto Mell Street.
During game day, from Duncan Drive traveling west, Samford Avenue is one-way (three lanes) to University Drive. From Duncan Drive traveling east, Samford Avenue is one-way (two lanes) to Dean Road (pre-game parking should face east). From University Drive traveling east, Samford Avenue is one (1) lane in-bound and is RESERVED FOR BUSES ONLY. Cars parked between Wire Road and University Drive along Samford Avenue should park facing west pre-game.
- Samford Avenue will be one-way east bound from Duncan Drive to Dean Road. Fans may now cross east University Drive, continuing on Samford Avenue to Glenn Avenue. Glenn Avenue leads to easy access to I-85 via Bent Creek Road.
- Samford Avenue will be one-way west bound from Duncan Drive to Shug Jordan Parkway (one inbound lane will be open to transit and emergency vehicles only).
- Duncan Drive will be one-way south bound.
- Mell Street will be one-way north bound from Rooselvelt Drive to Thach Avenue.
- Mell Street will be one-way south bound from Rooselvelt Drive to Samford Avenue.
- Roosevelt Drive will be one-way east bound from Mell Street to College Street.
- Wire Road will be one-way south bound from Heisman Drive to Shug Jordan.
- West Thach Avenue will be one-way west bound from Wire Road to Hemlock Drive.
- Hemlock Drive will be one-way south bound from Heisman Drive to Samford Avenue.
The Mell Street corridor, bound by the intersections of Thach and College, Mell and Samford, and Miller and College will close to vehicular traffic approximately two-to-four hours prior to kickoff. To improve safety, parking and post game exiting, game day guests will ONLY be allowed to acccess parking in the Mell Street corridor from College Street via Roosevelt Drive. Guests parking south of Roosevelt Drive will be required to park facing south and guests parking north of Roosevelt Drive will be required to park facing north.
Vehicles are not allowed inside areas enclosed by bollards, posts, chains or fences. Cars in these areas or those found blocking roadways, sidewalks, emergency lanes, fire hydrants, driveways or other vehicles are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
Vehicles are not allowed on any part of the Haley Center Concourse.