The map to the right shows all of the general public parking areas offered on Clemson’s campus during football gamedays, and the black arrows denote traffic flow to these lots. Following are directions to each lot, with route origin.
Perimeter Rd General Public Parking
- Coming From: Anderson, SC
- Route Directions: Take Hwy 76 towards Clemson and turn left onto Perimeter Rd. The R-1 parking lot is located off of Perimeter Rd. near the SC Botanical Gardens. Free parking/no shuttle service.
Douthit Hills General Public Parking
- Coming From: Greenville, SC
- Route Directions: Take Hwy 123 to the Hwy 93 exit. Turn left off the exit towards campus. Just past the President’s house on Hwy 93 turn right into Douthit Hills. Free parking/no shuttle service.
University Beach General Public Parking
- Coming From: Seneca, SC
- Route Directions: Take Hwy 123 and turn right onto Hwy 93 towards campus. Before crossing the bridge turn right into the University Beach Recreation Area. $20/car and includes shuttle service to and from the Athletic District.
For the best exit routes after the game, use the Post-Game Traffic Map to the right.
Portions of Perimeter Rd and Hwy 93, as well as the streets encompassed by these roads, will be closed to all traffic except for ITPAY pass holders. For road closure locations view the Pre-Game Traffic Map above.
If you have more of the inside scoop, or better suggestions, click here to add it in.
References: Clemson University, ClemsonTigers.CSTV.com