LSU has played good football this year, despite having lost games to Georgia and Ole Miss in SEC play. The Tigers enter this week’s game off a bye, as they travel to the two-time defending National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide. It’s a season-defining game for them.
On Saturday, LSU has the chance to make the Crimson Tide the odd man out in a congested BCS race. Whenever these two teams get together it’s must-see football. Over the past few seasons, Alabama and LSU has been arguably the most intense rivalry in college football.
Tickets for this game in Tuscaloosa currently average $291.
Here’s some more info on this week’s match-up:
- Tickets for this game are 84% more expensive that the average price of Alabama home football tickets this year.
- They’re also 27% more expensive than the average price of LSU road football tickets this season.
- Tickets were $504 when released, but have fallen 42% since.
- Ticket Prices are 52% less expensive than when the two teams met last year in Baton Rouge.
- Prices are also 58% lower than when the two teams last met in Tuscaloosa, in 2011.
Remember, for the best deals on all NCAA football regular season, Conference Championship, Bowl game, and BCS National Championship tickets, visit TiqIQ.com.