ESPN’s team of 300 college football experts has weighed in on the upcoming season. Okay, 300 is an exaggeration, but 21 did make their picks.
- The ACC continues to be a one-trick pony
- Oklahoma’s main competition is Baylor
- Michigan State is the team to beat in the Big Ten after Braxton Miller’s injury
- Desmond Howard thinks that Wisconsin is a top five team because he ranked Michigan at No. 6 and they aren’t even his favorite to win the conference
- Desmond Howard is crazy
- UCLA and Oregon are the two main Pac-12 contenders
- The SEC is the typical SEC
- The national title winner is a mixed bag
- Chris Speilman actually thinks Baylor is going to win it all
- Chris Speilman is crazier than Desmond Howard
Without further ado, below are the 2014 college football picks from the Worldwide Leader’s panel of pundits.