Colorado reserves several lots on campus for general public parking the day of the game. All public parking lots for passenger vehicles are highlighted in yellow on the map to the right, if you are looking to tailgate make sure you park in the one of the lots that allows you to do so (Lots 402, 409, 414, 416, 418, 470).
- Parking on campus for all stadium events costs $20.
- Parking off campus at POD G (with free bus shuttle to the stadium) is available at a reduced price.
- Parking lots open for football games four hours before kick-off. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive an hour before kickoff to ensure space availability.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- When a football game ends, 45 minutes of heavy outgoing traffic takes precedence over gaining access to main campus.
For those looking to avoid the hassle of parking on campus there are a few of off campus options:
1. POD G: Parking off campus at POD G is available at a reduced price. Pod G will be open on CU’s East Campus just off the intersection of Discovery and Colorado for $10 per car. A free shuttle will take you to and from Folsom Field.
2. Table Mesa Park-N-Ride: Fans can park at the Table Mesa park-n-Ride and ride the Buff Shuttle to the game for $3 round-trip. Table Mesa is located on the south side of Boulder off of the Denver Boulder Tunrpike and S Boulder Rd/Table Mesa Dr (located on map to the right).
3. Downtown Boulder: Fans can also park in one of the downtown Boulder parking garages and ride the Hop or the Skip to the game.
Donor Parking (Season Ticket Holders)
The parking lots on campus close to the stadium are reserved for donors to the Buff Club and are controlled by the Athletic Department. Contact the Buff Club at 303-541-1300 for information on donor parking. The map to the right shows locations of these lots.
CU Permit Holder Parking
CU-Boulder parking permits will be honored in their assigned lot during football games based on space availability. (Some exceptions exist; see below for details.) Permit holders displaced from their lots will be directed to alternate campus parking locations.
- Parking permit holders (including X permit holders) for all lots near Folsom Stadium (lots 169, 358, 360, 365, 378, 386, 390, 391, 394, 396 and 420) will be directed to alternate campus parking locations beginning about six hours before, during, and about two hours after a game.
- Campus Department Business permits, Vendor permits, Worksite permits and Emergency permits are NOT honored for personal parking during football games.
RV, Bus & Other
- RV parking is available in lot 470, west of the Wolf Law building.
- RV parking fees are $20 per space occupied. Large RVs can occupy two or three parking spaces. They are charged accordingly.
- RVs should arrive early. They will be allowed to park only if contiguous space is available.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus. To view a table of RV parking options in Boulder County, visit Boulder County RV Parking.
Bus parking is reservation only, and is located off of Folsom St and Taft Ave (orange on map to the right). For more information or to make reservations call 303-492-1323.
Attendants will direct limousines to a reserved lot. Limosines will be charged $20 per space occupied. Lot 420 is just on the north side of Coors Event Center (colored in teal on map to the right).
If you have more of the inside scoop, or better suggestions, click here to add it in.
Parking for persons with disabilities is available at the Euclid AutoPark (18th and Euclid Streets), highlighted in green on map to the right.
- A wheelchair-accessible shuttle transports ticket holders with disabilities between Euclid AutoPark and Folsom Stadium continuously for two hours before and for one hour after the game.
- Vehicles over 6 feet 9 inches tall or 8 feet wide may park on the top level of the Euclid AutoPark. If additional accessible parking arrangements are needed to accommodate fans in oversized vehicles, please call PTS’ Events Parking section at 303-492-7384.
- Vehicles not displaying CU-Boulder parking permits will be charged $20 per parking space.
References: University of Colorado, CUBuffs.com