When it comes to parking for an FSU foobtall game fans who are not season ticket holders should stick to the Off Campus options, as parking On Campus is reserved for boosters and season ticket holders.
There are several options for general public parking around FSU’s campus:
- 1. West of Stadium: To the west of the stadium you will find Ocala Rd and Stadium Dr. They run parallel to one another and are connected by Pensacola St. You can usually find parking along the sides of these roads or in the neighborhoods in between Ocala and Stadium. Expect to pay between $20-$30 for a space.
- 2. South of Stadium: There are plenty of paid parking lots on the south side of the stadium along Lake Bradford Rd, and Gaines St.
- 3. Tennessee St Grass Lots: On the north side of campus, next to Burger King, there are first-come-first-serve grass lots. You should arrive here pretty early though.
- 4. Civic Center: To the east of the stadium in between Pensacola St and St Augustine St is the Civic Center (A on map to right). You can find parking in these lots for $7/car and a roundtrip shuttle runs to and from the stadium for $5.
Parking on campus for football games is reserved for Seminole Booster season ticket holders. CLICK HERE for complete seminole booster parking information. Lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff. The map to the right shows reserved parking areas, and the following are lots available to boosters based on donation level and parking details:
- Renegade $300: Civic Center Parking Lot, 2 shuttle passes for the Spirit Express included
- Warrior $600 (Lots: 12, 13, 17, 19, 25, 26): Your permit for a numbered priority lot gains access to a specific lot, within which you may select a space on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Tomahawk $1200 (Lots: 7, 9, 10, 11, 14): Your permit for a numbered priority lot gains access to a specific lot, within which you may select a space on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Silver Chief $3000 (Lots: 5, 8, 15): Your permit for a numbered priority lot gains access to a specific lot, within which you may select a space on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Golden Chiefs $6000+ (Lots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6): Your permit assigns both a priority lot and a reserved space number within that lot.
RV, Bus & Other
Visiting RVers should use the Civic Center Parking Lots (505 West Pensacola Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301). The fee is $75/night and $15/extra vehicle. They do not provide any hookups so be prepared to use your generator and water tank. Spaces can be reserved ahead of time however the lot is still filled on a first-come-first-serve basis so arrive early. Visit SEMINOLE BOOSTERS for complete RV Information including reservation forms, maps, and guidelines.
Seminole Boosters who contribute at the Golden Chief ($6000), Silver Chief ($3000) or Tomahawk ($1200) levels are eligible to park their motorhomes in the dedicated lots the weekends of home football games. Unfortunately due to lack of space we are only able to accomodate donors at the Tomahawk or above levels. Spaces must be reserved in advance. RV Parking details follow:
- The motorhome must be a fully self-contained, self-supporting, Class A or C RV. No towed RV’s (5th wheels) are permitted.
- The fee for the motorhome is $75 and the fee for an additional vehicle is $15.
- Each lot is a 20’ x 40’ space, and each territory is marked and numbered. Parking spaces will be supplied with 50, 30, and 20 amp electrical services. Adapters must be furnished by the motorhome owner. No generators are to be used in the lots. Some motorhomes will have to share electrical service with a neighbor. For this reason, electrical services have been upgraded so that all plugs will accommodate 50 amps.
- Lots will open at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and close Sunday at noon.
Reserving a Space
If you plan to reserve a motorhome space for a home game, send in your RESERVATION FORM by fax only to the Booster office at (850) 222-5929, on the Monday before the game you are attending. The form must include your credit card number as well as your top five choices for reserved parking. Please have all reservation forms in no later than Tuesday at 12:00 p.m.
- Each home game, a random drawing will determine the location of your space. Golden Chiefs will be drawn first, followed by Silver Chiefs, then finally Tomahawks.
- If there are not enough spaces for Golden Chiefs and Silver Chiefs in their designated lots, they will automatically be issued a space in the Tomahawk lot. If there are not enough spaces for all Tomahawks, then priority points will be used to determine which members will receive parking. The specific location of your space will still be based on the random drawing.
- If none of your choices are available, you will be assigned the next available space. You may check out www.seminole-boosters.com starting Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. to find out which space you have been assigned.
Visit SEMINOLE BOOSTERS for more information or contact (850)644-3484.
This upcoming football season, Florida State University and Seminole Boosters, Inc., will permit charter buses to park during games. Reservations must be made in advance, visit SEMINOLE BOOSTERS for more information or contact (850)644-3484.
The fee for this service is $100.00 per bus, per game. Charter buses may park beginning four (4) hours before kickoff. Buses must depart within one (1) hour of the conclusion of the game.
Bus Parking Directions
From the East: Take US 90 to Call Street; east on Call Street to Stadium Drive; south on Stadium Drive to Spirit Way (Old Connector Road). Take Spirit Way to Chieftan Way. Go south on Chieftan Way. Attendants will park the buses.
From the West: Travel east on Pensacola St. to Stadium Drive; north on Stadium Drive to Spirit Way (Old Connector Road). Take Spirit Way to Chieftan Way. Go south on Chieftan Way. Attendants will park the buses.
All buses must exit east of the stadium on Pensacola Street. Attendants will guide.
FSU offers handicap parking to individuals eligible, however there is a process for receiving an on campus spot for gamedays.
Following are handicap parking guidelines:
- Participants must have a valid (blue or red) Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) issued disabled parking placard.
- Disabled Parking spaces for the home football games are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis, determined by the date/time receipt of a completed request packet. This policy ensures fairness for all participants, without regard to the severity of an individual’s disability or their affiliation to FSU. (NOTE: in the past all spaces have been allocated within the first 30 days after applications were mailed out.)
- Incomplete request packets will not be processed by DEO. A completed request packet consists of: (1) an application (indicating the games you are attending, parking preferences, if any); (2) a copy of your disabled parking placard; and (3) a copy of your vehicle registration.
- If a participant is assigned two spaces, one through the Boosters and the second through the Disabled Parking Program, the Boosters will reassign the Booster-allocated parking placard to another Booster member.
- The individual assigned the Disabled Parking placard must be in attendance at the football games in order to use the disabled parking space
Contact Amber Wagner (850) 645-1458 for all questions relating to handicap parking.
- ADA Transportation at the Game Call: 850-644-1980
- Golf carts will be available for disabled parking patrons before and after each game.
- The golf cart service will begin approximately three (3) hours prior to kick-off and continue one (1) hour after kick-off. Service will resume approximately thirty (30) minutes prior to the end of the game and continue one (1) hour after the end of the game.
- Drop off and pick up locations are located on the Disabled Parking Map above.
References: Florida State University, Seminoles.com