The Hurricanes play at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, which is approximately a 30 minute drive north of UM’s campus. Sun Life is surrounded by parking lots, and always has plenty of room to park and tailgate. These parking lots are the only spots you should park for football games.
Sun Life Stadium Parking Lots
For your convenience, Sun Life Stadium parking lots typically open 4 hours prior to kick-off (6 hours for RV’s), however some games they will open 5 hours before game time. To avoid delays, arrive early and please follow the direction of the parking attendants and police officers. Parking lots close two (2) hours from the conclusion of regulation play. Single Game Parking is located in the orange and grey cash lots, and typically costs $30/vehicle.
Members of the Hurricane Club can purchase season parking passes for Sun Life Stadium, at a discounted rate from single game parking. Any Hurricane Club member may request parking on their season ticket renewal or by calling 1-800 GO-CANES. Specific lots are not guaranteed and are based on Hurricane Club donor Level. Parking locations are located on the Gameday Parking Map above.
- Orange ($140/Season), located on the east and west side of the Stadium, are considered general game-day parking. Season parking passes are discounted 20% off regular game-day price. Parking in these lots is directional and drivers must park in the space where directed.
- Green ($210), new for 2011, located on the south side of the Stadium are designated as the Preferred Tailgate lots. Green lots offer first come, first served parking with gates opening one hour prior to other Stadium lots.
- Blue ($245), located on the east and west side of the Stadium, offers close and easy access the Stadium entrances. Parking in this lot is on a first come, first served basis and will open at normal opening times.
- Purple ($280), located on the south side of the Stadium, offers valet service or you have the option to self-park in the Purple lot. Parking in this lot will open at normal opening times.
- Maroon ($280), located on the north side of the Stadium, offers valet service or you have the option to self-park in the Purple lot. Parking in this lot will open at normal opening times.
RV, Bus & Other
If you are bringing an RV don’t plan on parking overnight or for the entire weekend. The Hurricanes play at Sun Life Stadium, normally a professional sports venue, and the parking lots for RV’s only open 6 hours prior to the game for regular events. The fee is $80/RV. RV Parking is located on the Northwest side of the stadium.
Bus parking is $80/bus. Parking is located on the northwest side of the stadium.
Limo parking is $80/limo. Parking is located on the southeast side of the stadium.
For RV/Bus/Limo parking locations view the Sun Life Stadium Parking Map above.
If you have more of the inside scoop, or better suggestions, click here to add it in.
Sun Life Stadium has 250 disabled parking spaces located on site for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at Gates A, C, E and G. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots. If all disabled spaces are occupied Sun Life Stadium will allow disabled guests to use valet parking at no charge.