University Ticket Office
- January-July (10am-5pm)
- August-December (10am-6pm)
For single game, and season ticket, availability for the general public CLICK HERE.
Premium Seating in Spartan Stadium is reserved for Spartan Fund members.
- Spartan Fund Premium Seating Info
- Renew Season Tickets
- Spartan Fund Donation & Pay Seat Premium
- Season Renewal FAQ’s
To log into your student account and reserve tickets CLICK HERE.
Will Call, Recruits, Players Family
All gates open 1 ½ hours prior to kick off except the Club/Suite entrance which opens 2 hours prior. Opening times are subject to change, and are sometimes 3 hours before game time.
- Public Will Call is located between Gates G and H and will open 2 hours prior to kick off.
- Visiting Team Will Call is located at Gate L.
- Spartan Player Guests Will Call is located at Gate H.
- Recruits and High School Coaches Will Call are located at Gate G.
- Game Day tickets, if available, can be purchased at the Athletic Ticket Office between Gates G and H on the west side of Spartan Stadium.
All persons, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission to Spartan Stadium. Re-entry is prohibited at Spartan Stadium. Once you exit the stadium, you may not re-enter. Gates open 1 1/2 hours prior to the scheduled game time. The Tower, for access to the suites and LaSalle Bank Club will open two hours before the game. For tickets call the MSU athletic ticket office at (517) 355-1610 or 1-800-GO-STATE.
References: Michigan State University, MSUSpartans.com