There are a ton of options for parking on gamedays, with several parks and markets around the stadium offering paid parking. Williams-Brice Stadium is located off campus, so don’t plan on parking on campus. A lot of fans seem to park off of Shop Rd on the northeast side of the stadium. I suggest parking on the north side of the stadium around the fair grounds, however the fair ground parking itself is reserved for season ticket holders. The following lots are open to the general public on gamedays:
- Farmers Market – $35. Enter via National Guard Rd from Bluff Rd. Trailers and charcoal grills are prohibited. 1001 Bluff Rd, Columbia, SC. General parking (non-reserved spaces) will be sold in Areas A, B, and C of the Farmers Market. Area A is located closest to Bluff Road; Area B is located in the middle and Area C is located in the back of the property. Tailgating is permissible. Charcoal grilling is prohibited, however, gas grilling is permitted. Each vehicle and each trailer must have a parking pass.
- Carolina Fair Park – George Rogers Blvd Gate 6
- Capital City Parking Lot – $10. Located on the west side of Assembly St approximately half a mile from the stadium. 301 S Assembly St, Columbia, SC.
South Carolina Season Ticket holders can purchase season parking in the Fairgrounds (located along George Rogers Blvd, north side of the stadium). Season passes are allocated based on quantity of season tickets purchase. For detailed purchasing information, including available lots and pricing visit Gamecocks Fairgrounds Football Parking. For questions contant the Gamecocks Ticket Office at (803) 777-4274 or Mr. Jim Petrus in the Athletic Department at 803-777-9302.
Fans can purchase season football parking passes in the Farmers Market. Passes will be sold in this lot via the South Carolina Athletic Department to those individuals who had reserved season parking passes or general admission season parking passes last year through the Farmers Market. Season parking in the Farmers Market will be assigned on a renewal bases via the parking deadline. For questions contant the Gamecocks Ticket Office at (803) 777-4274.
RV, Bus & Other
There are a few RV Parking options available for those arriving early, we suggest parking at the Fairgrounds, but contact them early as spots sell out quickly:
- The Fairgrounds (803) 799-3387, Located on the east side of Assembly St and Gate 12 on Rosewood Dr
- Capital City Stadium/Blowfish Park – Located on the west side of Assembly St, parking is $10 per space needed to fully accommodate an RV. This lot opens on Friday at 2:00, is first come first serve, and there are no hookups. 301 S Assembly St, Columbia, SC.
- The Farmers Market – For those arriving on Friday or gameday the Farmers Market offers first come first serve RV parking for $60/day. This lot opens at 2:00 pm on Friday. Entrance is on National Guard Rd. The address to the Farmer’s Market is 1001 Bluff Rd, Columbia, SC.
Buses will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis in the South Carolina State Fairgrounds. Drivers should use the entrances located at Gate 12 on Rosewood Drive. For additional information, please contact the Fairgrounds at (803) 799-3387.
Media parking is located on Key Road in a lot controlled by the South Carolina Athletic Department. Members of the media should request parking credentials for this area from the University of South Carolina Media Relations Office. For more information, please contact them at 803-777-5204.
Due to space constraints, limousines are not allowed in Gamecock Club-controlled parking areas. Drivers should drop off any guests at Williams-Brice Stadium and seek parking in public lots made available by area businesses.
USC only offers season parking passes for disabled persons. Season passes range from $200-$225. Spaces are available in the Farmers Market and the Fairgrounds. For more information contact the USC Ticket Office at (803) 777-4274.
Handicapped individuals who are members of the Gamecock Club should send in a copy of a state-distributed handicap parking tag to acquire a paid reserved parking space in the handicapped area of the fairgrounds.
USC offers a tram service to and from the stadium for handicap individuals. For more information visit Shuttle & Public Transportation.
References: University of South Carolina, GamecocksOnline.CSTV.com