Sun Life Stadium encourages our guests to be responsible, especially when consuming alcoholic beverages during an event. All guests must follow the alcohol policy below:
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave the facility.
- Guests must be 21 years of age and present valid identification to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol will not be sold to guests who appear intoxicated.
- A two (2) drink limit per person, per transaction will be applied at all concessions.
- Alcohol sales cease at the end of the 3rd quarter for football games.
- Alcohol service on the Club Level ends one hour after the game.
- Guests may not purchase or have in their possession more than two alcoholic beverages at one time.
- Guests observed not abiding by these guidelines will be ejected from the stadium and potentially turned over to Miami-Dade Police.
Assisted Listening Devices
Complimentary hearing amplification devises are available and provided at all Guest Relations and concierge desks. Guests must present a picture ID, credit card or a valid drivers license as a security deposit for the use of these devices.
- 1. Grand Plaza – Team Store by Gate G
- 2. 100 Level: 106, 121, 134, 149, 150
- 3. 200 Level: 213, 215, 227, 243, 244, 255
- 4. 400 Level: 409, 422, 434, 443, 448, 456
As a complimentary service to all Stadium guests, a towing service will provide free emergency road service to any guest experiencing car trouble before, during and up to one hour after any event. Guests requiring this service should be directed to any police officer or Stadium official, who will contact a tow truck by calling Command Post at ext. 7000 via any house phone.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing tables are available in all women and men’s restrooms on the 100 and 400 levels and on the Club Levels.
The Concierge provides guest services to all guests on the 200 and 300 levels.
Designated Driver Program
Sun Life Stadium encourages our Guests to be responsible, especially when consuming alcoholic beverages during an event. Guests must be 21 years of age and have a valid drivers license to be eligible as adesignated driver. The Designated Driver Program begins when the gates open and continues through the end of the second inning for baseball and the beginning of the second quarter for football. Designated drivers will receive a coupon for a free soft drink to be redeemed at any concession stand. Locations for the Designated Driver Program during baseball are sections 156, 342 and 456 with additional sections for football at 215 and 315.
Fan Code of Conduct
COMMITTED TO A SAFE AND FAN-FRIENDLY STADIUM
CODE OF CONDUCT
Every fan who visits Sun Life Stadium deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same. For the enjoyment and safety of all, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs on clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the guest’s actions
- Failing to follow the instructions of stadium personnel or law enforcement
- Smoking in the seating bowl, concourse or other non-designated areas
- Standing for extended periods of time and interfering with others’ enjoyment of the game
Those in violation of this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, revocation of season tickets and possible arrest.
REPORT UNRULY FAN BEHAVIOR
Should you encounter any problems, please:
- Notify the nearest usher, police officer or guest services staff member
- Send a text to 41513, type the word FAN followed by a space and your explanation of the situation.
Easy Entry Information
To avoid delays at the Gate, and for the safety of our Guests, the following items are prohibited:
- Animals (Except for certified animals assisting disabled guests.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags, purses, or camera cases exceeding 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses, Coolers, Hard Containers
- Umbrellas, Poles, Brooms
- Strollers (Permitted in Suites only. Strollers must enter Gates C, G or E)
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 8”
- Noise makers, laser pointers and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, Pocket Knives)
- Binoculars and binocular cases. Cases must not exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Cameras and camera cases. Personal cameras and hand-held video cameras with lenses under 8′ are permitted. Camera cases must not exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Beverages – one (1) 16 oz. unopened plastic bottle of water per person is permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. NO OTHER BEVERAGES PERMITTED.
- Bags – Soft-sided bags are allowed but cannot exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Stadium Merchandise – Stadium merchandise is permitted in soft-sided bags not exceeding 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Football helmets are allowed.
Other Important Information To Know:
- All guests and their belonging are subject to NFL-mandated pat-downs and search.
- Due to security and safety reasons, prohibited items will need to be returned to your vehicle. Items may not be left by the Stadium gates.
- Inebriated and unmanageable guests will not be admitted entry into the stadium.
- Guests, including children over two years of age, must have valid tickets with them at all times and show it upon request.
- Guests with disabilities may enter through Gate C (north side) or Gate G (south side).
- Club and Suite Members may enter through Gate C (north side) or Gate G (south side)
- Guests may only access areas for which they hold a valid ticket or credential. Violation may result in the guest having their ticket revoked, ejection or arrest.
- No scalping, sales or solicitation allowed on stadium premises.
- No re-entry allowed without a stadium-issued re-entry pass.
Banners & Signs:
Guests are welcome to display hand-held banners or signs in the Stadium during events provided they are in good taste and do not:
- Contain any derogatory comments or profanity
- Impede another guest’s view of the playing field
- Contain any commercial or political content
The banners or signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere in the facility or displayed in a manner which will obstruct any guest’s view of an event, cause a disturbance among other guests or cover any Stadium signage. Sun Life reserves the right to remove any sign or banner in violation of the policy or that is deemed inappropriate.
First Aid Locations
If you have an emergency, please locate a Guest Relations or Security Representative immediately. A First Aid Room is located at Section 156. Section 442 is also a First Aid location for all Miami Dolphins and Marlins games.
Centerplate is the exclusive food and beverage provider for Sun Life Stadium, providing all of the catering and concession services. Centerplate offers an incredible variety of food and beverage options throughout the venue as well as premium catering services in The Club and Executive Suites. Some of the most popular delicacies offered at Sun Life Stadium include: Panini Grilled Sandwiches, Asian Stir Fry,Salads, Wraps, Margaritas, Edy’s Ice Cream, Caribbean Cuisine, Cuban Coffee, Gameday Buffet, Grill Stations and much more.
The food and beverage experience in the all-new Club offers members an elegantand luxurious atmosphere. Culinary offerings include: coal-fired pizza,Latin cuisine, hand-carved deli sandwiches, fresh gourmet garden salads, saute dishes, fresh baked cookies and pies. It also offers two full-service restaurants with live action kitchens with lobster bisque,seafood bouillabaisse, char-grilled fillet mignon, Chilean Sea Bass and much more.
Sun Life Stadium offers an incredible variety of food and beverage options at its concession stands. From the ‘Dolphin Hot Dog’ to Cuban Sandwiches to fresh salad wraps, we have it all.
During baseball and football games, most concession stands at Sun Life Stadium are accessible to guests utilizing wheelchairs.
Guest Services representatives are available to help guests with questions, concerns, directions and any other gameday situation. Their goal is to ensure that all guests have a pleasant experience at Sun Life Stadium. Guest Service booths can be found at the following locations:
Football – Sections 128, 156, 215, 242, 315, 342, 428 and 456. For Club Level, Concierge desks are located at each elevator on the 200 and 300 levels at Gate C and G.
Baseball – Sections 156, 427, and 456. For Club Level, Concierge desks are located at each elevator on the 200 and 300 levels at Gate C and G.
Lost and Found
Lost and found during events is located at Guest Relations at sections 127, 156, 315, 342, 427, 456. On non-event days, lost and found may be contacted at (305) 623-6100. Lost and found items will be held for 30 days after the event and if remain unclaimed after 30 days are either disposed of or donated to a charitable organization. Sun Life Stadium is not responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Lost children, or parents looking for lost children at Sun Life Stadium, should be taken to the nearest Guest Services booth.
LOST LITTLE LEAGUERS (baseball) and LOST LITTLE LINEBACKERS (football)
We encourage parents to register their child at our Guest Services booth where a bracelet will be placed on the child’s wrist with the seat location. This information will be very helpful in assissting any lost child and returning the child to his/her seat.
Smoking is only permitted at the designated areas on the ramps by Gate B, D, F and H and at the Smirnoff Bars on the 100 level as indicated by the smoking signs. NO smoking is permitted in the seating bowl or other areas of the facility.