University Ticket Office
University of Connecticut Athletic Ticket Office
2111 Hillside Road, U-78
Storrs, CT 06269
Ticket Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phone # 860-486-2724
Toll Free # 1-877-AT-UCONN (1-877-288-2666)
Fax # 860-486-9396
Email: [email protected]
The general public can purchase single game, mini season, and season tickets to UCONN Huskies football games through their ticket office.
- Single Game Ticket Availability + Purchase
- Mini-Season Packages
- For new season purchases call the ticket office, M-F, 9am – 4:30 pm, at 1-877-AT-UCONN
For new season purchases call the ticket office, M-F, 9am – 4:30 pm, at 1-877-AT-UCONN. Priority seating is reserved for UCONN Club Members.
Student season tickets are sold out as of 7/27/11 @ 4:00 pm. Call the ticket office at 1-877-AT-UCONN for other season ticket options.
Will Call, Recruits, Players Family
Fans must present a photo ID and credit card on which the tickets were purchased. There is no third party Will Call or alternate pickup accepted at the Rentschler Field Box Office.
- General Will Call — Gate B Opens three hours before the game
- UConn Student-Athlete Guests — Gate C Opens 90 minutes before the game
- Visiting Team Student-Athlete Guests — Gate D Opens 90 minutes before the game
- For questions and concerns regarding tickets contact the ticket office at 1-877-AT-UCONN.
- For Rentschler Field FAQ’s click here.
References: University of Connecticut, UCONNHuskies.com